Saturday, February 21, 2009

Glad Saturday

I hope I don't get graded on my titles of my blogs...I had gone back to bed at 8:45 this morning when I thought about the card party I had today. I got up and got dressed and drove to the Blackburn center but no one was there! So, I went to town to The Shoe Dept. and bought a new pair of shoes (I don't think they sell old shoes). I got Rebock and I wanted black but all I found was white and they felt good on my feet. They were on sale and I only spent $38.00 for them. When I got home and checked my e-mail, I found where Mary had canceled the party. Seems like I was the only one who was going to be there! They had 9 last month and I had forgotten about it. I'm rather glad I missed it because with that many people, I would have gotten lost as to what we would have been doing. I e-mailed Mary and told her I wasn't upset about it. I needed to get up and get out anyway.

It was in the 50's with the wind blowing some. I think we should get some rain tomorrow. It needs to be warm to rain.

We've been eating the Pizza in a Bowl recipe but Frank said he'd been eating too much cheese and didn't want to have the Pizza anymore. He said cheese is "binding"!

Mary Kate and Sophia and Nate have been visiting Frankie and his family this week-end. Trudy will go up to be with them when Frankie gets his ankle fused. That will be good. I only wish I could go up but I have my person to take care of here.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

glad you were able to find some "new" shoes in town.
We are having a great time here at FIV. It snowed last night but not much. we should be able to get home with no problem!

Love ya!