Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mondays News

I guess I was tired last night and didn't blog. I had a busy Monday. I got up at 6:45 AM to have enough time to get dressed, take care of Dad. and then go to exercise class. It was good to get back and see the people that go there.


After exercise, I went to the pharmacy, but Dad's medicine hadn't come in and I had an hour to wait so I came home. We went to see Dr. Morgan at 1:00 PM and after that we swung by the pharmacy to get the medicine. I had about an hour or so to rest up and get supper ready before I went over to Karen's for scripture study. The days are getting longer and it wasn't completely dark when I left for her house. When it's dark, I have a hard time telling which lane the cars are in that are coming my way and since it was lighter I could tell when to pull out. It's a dangerous place to pull out from unless you can see both ways.

Had to buy some groceries today and got me two pair of pajamas. Mary Kate said all my p.j.'s were old and worn out! I looked and she was right!

Tomorrow, after exercise, I go see Dr. Sharp at 1:00 PM. I told Karen to come go with me and we could explore H'ville some more. Dr. Sharp"s visits don't last over 15 min. There is a big merchandise store we can go to and there's a small shop that I went in with Trudy that I want to go back to. It'll be a fun day!