Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Drs Day

Frank had a Dr visit at 9:40 AM in H'ville and another one at 12:40 PM. After the first appointment we drove to the second appointment and found a good parking space and got comfortable in the car and just waited until 12:40. We listened to the radio and relaxed. The time flew by and he was out of the second appointment in no time. We ate lunch at McDonald's at 1:00 PM. Before we came home, we had to run by the pharmacy. A big storm was forecast for the H'ville area, but the skies cleared as we drove west. It may rain tonight, but the skies are blue now. The temperature was in the 70's and a cold front is moving in so that should bring us some bad weather. Sunday's temps are to be in the 20's, bur-r--r-r! So far we haven't had much cold weather.

I see Dr Moore in a week from today and we will plan when I will get my knee operated on. I can't wait! That was stupid...I'll have to wait!

No comments: