Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow?

The forecast for tonight is for snow, maybe. Nashville might get some, and the Shoals will get it is Nashville does but I don't know about us. My granddaughter, Sophia, lives in LaGrange, GA, and she called tonight and said they were hoping for snow, too! They live farther south than we do so I don't know if they will get any. I hope for their sakes they do.

I decided to stay in my p.j.'s all day. They are comfortable and I knew I wouldn't be going out today, so I did and have been very comfortable all day. Clothes are nice too, but one day in pj's has been nice.

I will be having the Sacrament with Frank tomorrow. We'll sing songs and have a testimony session too. It will be lovely. I'll miss the routine of church, but I can't go.

It is three weeks and two days until my surgery. Trudy will be coming over here while I'm in the hospital to help with Dad. Mary Kate will be coming sometime and I'll have the Relief Society to help out. I'm really looking forward to the time I don't have the pain in my knee. The other knee needs the operation too and I hope to get done as soon as possible.

No comments: