Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Day After Wednesday

Karen and I had a great time on our Wednesday outing. We went to Florence. We stopped at an Army-Navy store outside of Rogersville and checked the price of MRE's and then on to Florence to the Walmart store where Karen wanted some craft stuff and then we went to Tuesday Mornings in the Mall and then we hunted down The Magic Carpet store. Karen had a map or we wouldn't have found the place. It was a warehouse full or orential rugs! They were so pretty and nice but they were very expensive. I now know that I never will have a real orential rug! W drove straight home after that. The wind was blowing hard all day and as I was going over to Karen's house I drove through a downpour of rain but when I turned down Wright Rd., the sky was blue.

Mary Lou and I went V.T. this morning. We saw Antha Jo Perry. I like visiting her. Came home and took a cat nap on the couch waiting for the time to collect the trash. Frank threw away lots of magazines and the trash was heavy. I'm thankful the neighbor boys carry our trash out to the road.

No comments: