Sunday, February 8, 2009

No Name

I've gone through all the names that come quickly to mind, thus no name. Church was good today. Logan Brown gave his coming home talk after his mission. He went to Uruguay. That's the wrong spelling but the computer didn't know it either! There were a lot of friends and kin there to hear Logan speak.

It was 74 degrees F. today. We will have more winter weather sometime but so far it hasn't been too bad. We had some cold weather into the teens last week but then it warmed up. I'm not complaining!

I have a dentist appointment at 9:20 AM in H'ville tomorrow. I'll have to miss exercise class. I'll need to leave about 8:30 AM. A lot of "I'll's" in those two sentences...

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Wow...Logan just got back? And he was the youngest boy! That is just crazy!

have fun tomorrow!