Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stay At Home Day

After being out yesterday, I was glad to have a day at home. It's not like I go out a lot but I did look forward to not having to go anywhere.

I swept and dust moped the floors, folded some laundry, straightened the computer desk, cleaned the bathroom and tried to stay busy. I found time to read the January Ensign. I've read some of the February Ensign and we got the March Ensign today! I'll have to read faster.

Tomorrow is our girls day out. We are going to Florence to the Flying Carpet store. They sell oriental rugs. We thought it would be interesting to go and see what they had. It's Karen's time to drive and I'm glad. I drive so much it is a joy to just ride and look out the window.

I haven't pruned the butterfly bushes yet. I looked at them for a long while today but that was as close as I got to pruning them! The thought has to come first...

No comments: