Friday, February 20, 2009

Okay Day

I didn't make it to exercise today because my knees hurt from the exercise I got yesterday walking around Lowe's so I went back to bed. It felt good.

I swept the floors and dust moped them. Lunch was what I cooked last night, Pizza in a Bowl, sans pepperoni. The pepperoni would be too salty for Frank and I don't really care for them either. This time through ,I didn't follow the recipe exactly. It called for pizza sauce and I had mistakenly used it for spaghetti so I used the spaghetti sauce in the Pizza in a Bowl. It had a lot of mozzarella cheese it and it was good. It will feed us for several days. I'm glad I've found a recipe that Frank likes.

It got up to 45 degrees today. We get so spoiled with the warm weather that it's a shock when winter comes back. Bring on the warm days, I say, bring them on.

My brother and Ruth bought all new living room furniture and they are going to give me a rocking chair to use when I get back from my operation. I can clear away some junk in the living room and put it there. I'll be needing to flex my knee and I can do it sitting in the rocking chair and rocking. Sounds like a good idea to me.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

sorry your knee hurts! i can;t wait until you get your new one!