Monday, February 23, 2009

Ah, Monday

I was awake at 6:00 AM so I decided to get up and get dressed since I was going to exercise class. I got there with 15 minutes to walk. It's a nice class even though I don't know everyone's name. The longer I go the more names I'll learn. I plan to go Wednesday and Friday.

After exercise, I went to Walmart to buy some groceries. I plan to go to Sam's this week. We've been eating the veggies I get there so I want to stock up on more.

I had to thaw the car out this morning. I hate to have to scrape the windshield so I just warmed the entire car up.

Obama is on the radio now with Rush commentating too. Our economy is going down and Obama is helping it tank.

Karen and I will meet tonight and go over D&C 43-45. I couldn't get into these chapters and I don't know where the Institute book is. I think that calls for a nap!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

naps are the best medicine! can't wait to hear when your surgery is!