Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sam's Day

I invited Karen to go to Sam's with me today and she did. We just drove to H'ville and went to Sam's. It didn't take too long to find what I wanted and then we checked out. Karen packed the trunk like a professional. She even helped me unpack when we got home. Stacey was supposed to take the shith tzu's to the groomer today, but Dr. Hammons wouldn't let them stay there because Bro. Decker had given them some of their shots and a real vet hadn't done them. He just wants to make more money by insisting that he give all the shots. So we met Stacey and the two dogs and got them for Karen to take home. They are cute little dogs and are pretty obedient.

I see Dr. Moore tomorrow morning and will find out when I get my surgery. Before the surgery, I'll have to see Dr. Knight to get my teeth fixed. They split tonight and Dad epoxyed them together. I hope I can stickem them in my mouth so I can go to the Dr. without looking like the Granny on The Beverly Hill Billies! Dad like to fix things and I am glad!

No comments: