Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bright Day

You can't really tell why I put that title on the blog...was the sun out? Had it stopped raining? No, I just had a good day and the sun was out but it was very cold and the wind was blowing.

Karen Decker went with me to H'ville to a Dr. visit. The Dr. visit was only about 15-20 minutes so she didn't have to wait long. Then we went to 5 Points to a little house called Mary's Beads, plus she had a whole lot of other stuff all over the place. The lady obvious hadn't seen living humans in a while, for she talked our ears off the entire time we were there. I saw a couple of bird paintings I would like to have, but I have no room on my walls of more stuff. Yes, I have stuff on all the flat surfaces in my house and have gone up the walls too!

Frank's PSA test was very low so that means the Dr. got all of the cancer. He's feeling better from the operation, but still has the pains of the arthritis.

Dr. Sharp told me to go up on my Effexor. I was feeling desperate again and having a hard time dealing with the time I have. I hope it works for I don't like to feel that way.

No comments: