Saturday, May 9, 2015

Vey Little

Did very little today. Did the laundry but forgot the clothes were in the dryer so now I'll have wrinkled clothes. Frank spent most of the day in his room. It's good I have Jordan for it would really be lonely without that sweet little dog.

I fixed chicken quarters is the crock pot yesterday and we ate on them last night and today for lunch and dinner. The refrigerator is full of food and I will get up early tomorrow morning and put the roast and veggies in the crock pot to cook for Frankie and his friend who's coming to help drive the 1990 Honda back to Knoxville. What they don't eat, I'll send home with Frankie. I'm going to make a cake, wanted it to be chocolate but I only have yellow cake mix, and put cool whip and Heath Bar chocolate pieces on the top of the cool whip. It makes a yummy cake in chocolate. I don't know what it will be like with a yellow cake. I'll send that back with Frankie, too.

After scripture reading tonight, we watched a Ray Stephens DVD. I'm so thrilled that I can work the DVD player now. I just plop the DVD in and push "play" and it works! I have some British mystery DVD's we haven't watched. We watched one but the action was so fast that we missed the plot. I get a catalog, Acorn, that has the British DVDs in it. They are a bit pricey but there's several DVDs in them.

I need to talk to Trudy and George about looking for another car for us. Frank wants to have a car sitting in the driveway when my car is gone so it looks like someone is home when I'm gone with the '06 Honda. Honda's given us good service and I would like to get another one. Mary Kate said they are having to have a new transmission put in their Pilot. I don't remember how many miles it has on it but it was cheaper than getting a new car. Richard asked her what she wanted for Mother's Day and she said time by herself, so she rented a cabin in the mountains of GA and she and Heather are spending the week-end together. What fun.

No comments: