Saturday, May 2, 2015

Flowers

I ordered some flowers online and they were delivered today. I had them sign the card, Happy Mother's Day, Love, Frank. When they came, I showed him the note and he laughed. They cost $24 something but after the $10.00 S&H fee was added plus another fee, I could have gotten them cheaper at a florist but they were delivered and that was nice. Don't know when Mother's Day is but that's what I put on the card.

I made the barley soup for lunch and it was good. It always gets better the longer it sits. I haven't cooked the fresh veggies yet but will soon. We have enough to eat so I don't have to cook for a while.

Took Jordan out for a walk around the yard. Steve came to cut the grass. It didn't need much cutting but I told him to come each week now. The weather is great. Sunny with just a hint of cool. Too bad we stay in the house all the time.

I did the laundry. Had a load that I had forgotten to start the dryer, but they turned out okay. I finally played the piano. Jordan whined and I brought him down in the basement with me. He explored for a while and when I was ready to go up, he climbed the stairs himself. He's just afraid to go down the stairs himself. They are steep and have no carpet on them.

This week-end is Stake Conference. Tonight is the adult meeting, but I just don't feel like being responsible for Frank by myself. I think he could stand the 2 hours of sitting but the crowds and the getting in and out of the car is too much for me alone. We will just watch BYU TV tomorrow and try to keep the Sabbath holy.

No comments: