Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Shopping With Sadie

Trudy spent the night with us Monday night and she asked me to go shopping with Sadie today. Sadie has Youth Conference next week and needed some clothes. Trudy stayed with Dad while I met Sadie at Khol's at 10 AM. She found one blouse at Khol's and then we went to her favorite store, Old Navy.
We took both cars for it's closer to Sadie's house from Old Navy but it started running hot and she had to park it at the first shopping center we came to. She text-ed her Dad about it and he said to put water in it but we both didn't want to do that, plus I would have wanted to follow her home to make sure the car would make it. So she go into my car and we went to Old Navy. She found a pair of jeans and two tops she liked. I bought them for her so she could save her money for her Utah trip. I was offered a 25% off deal and I thought it was a coupon of some sorts so I signed up for it and it turned out to be an Old Navy credit card! The cost of the clothes went on the card so now I'll have to pay the bill and cancel the card. Am I too dumb or what?

I drove Sadie to Hazel Green and then came back to Athens and had to stop at Walmart to get some diabetic Boost and some Greek yogurt. I have a recipe for spinach dip using Greek yogurt and some seasonings. Only one more day of the starvation diet and then I get to eat the 1,000 calorie food. I'll feel like a queen after these 7 days of little food. I weighed this morning and had lost 3 lbs. It's teaching me portion control for I was eating far too much healthy food plus my comfort food, Cokes. I will be very careful about drinking regular Cokes from now on. Diet drinks bother me-the aspartame upsets me-but I'm drinking them on a limited basis now.

Tomorrow, I'll go to exercise and then go over to Wanda's house. She called me three days ago and I hadn't called her back but will have some spare time tomorrow morning and will go visiting. I did call her to ask if it would be alright to come by early. I can be at her house at 9:30 AM.

No comments: