Saturday, July 5, 2014

Loggers

Two men came in a red pick-up truck and began cutting trees. They were in the woods so I didn't see what all they did. I haven't gone back in where they were. I'm afraid there will still be a lot of tree debris left and it will cost too much for us to do anything with. Lance told me he could take care of it but we will have to pay him, too.

It's been unseasonably cool today and that's good. July and August are very hot months for us, usually. It was nice when I cut the trees out of the bird bath circle yesterday but I did get hot. It's because I'm not used to doing any physical labor like that. I'll get Lance to do it next time.

Mary Kate the kids will be coming for a visit this Thursday and staying until Monday evening. I'll need to get Jenn to come Saturday for 6 hours. Friday, we'll go to the two  banks and get Mary Kate's name put on the accounts, and Saturday, we'll go shopping. I don't know what I'll shop for since I'm dieting and have recently bought a new purse. It will be fun to just all be together. I'll buy the kids a new book. That's a tradition I've started--we go to the bookstore and I buy each one a new book. I did that when I visited LaGrange, too.

No comments: