Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Having Fun in Georgia

Mary Kate and I went to Atlanta to the CNN building and two the Coke factory. We saw the vault where the secret of Coke is kept and went to a 4D movie. I bought Trudy a Coke napkin dispenser and a very small Coke bottle salt shaker. We then went to Newnan, GA and went to a mall and bought some school clothes and I bought the kids some books at the book store. It's my tradition with Sophia and Nate to buy them a book when I see them.

Today we are going to Callaway Gardens in Pine City. I have a bird statue I want to buy. I saw it last time I was there but talked myself out of it. I'll get it this time. When  you're on vacation, you should buy things to take home    I will gllleave to go home Thursday morning. sIt's really been a fun trip.

No comments: