Saturday, July 26, 2014

Relaxing Saturday

Frank went backk to bed after breakfast and I snoozed in the recliner. Got to moving at 10:30 AM. Lance and a friend were trying to burn the brush pile but it was too green. He'll try again in a couple of months. He said his dad's tractor could push some of the tree debris back into the woods and he could burn the other. I've paid him a lot of money for his services lately.

Frank and I drove into town to the pharmacy to pick up some medicine and then came home. Looking forward to a nice Sunday tomorrow. I have a lot of cooking to do. Just fresh veggies. The refrigerator is full of stuff that needs cooking.

I upgraded the food in the Nutrisystem order. I'll be getting some frozen food this time. I hope it's better than some of the other food I've been eating. I've eaten most of the good stuff and now I have 4 pizzas I have to eat, and I don't like them. They are hard for me to chew, plus I don't care for Italian food.

No comments: