Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday

Went to exercise then to Walmart. I have a list I forget to bring with me so I have to go back many times. I was getting some food for Mary Kate and Nate and Sophia. They will be here tomorrow night. I then went to see Wanda, Mike and Charlie.

Last night or early morning, I found Frank on the floor of the living room. Couldn't get him up so I went back to bed. Had the alarm set for 6 AM so I could get a shower and wash my hair before exercise, but I had to deal with Frank on the floor. Somehow, he got up...Jenn came at 7:45 AM and helped me get him back in bed. When I came home from Wanda's, he was in the floor again this time in his bedroom. He had slept all morning and for some reason got on the floor. Jenn and I couldn't get him up and we called 911 and Jenn spoke to someone and a big young man came out and picked Frank up and put him back in bed. He might have been from the local volunteer fire dept. He had an Alabama red shirt on and I said, "Roll Tide" to him and he chuckled.  Frank got a shower and ate supper and now is resting in bed watching a movie. Hopefully, there will be no more floor incidents.

Tomorrow, I have to vacuum the floors and clean out the air filters. There's lot of dust bunnies that I have been watching and think now is the time to chorale them and dispatch them. I might even mop the floors...don't hold me to that though. The floors will get dirty with company here. I need to sweep the floors downstairs. Trudy washed the sheets in "her" room where MK and kids will sleep.

I ordered a  CD player for the living room. We have some hymns we can play to help the Sacrament meeting be more spiritual on Sundays and I ordered some 1950's rock and roll CD's to play instead of having Fox News on all day. We have a CD and DVR player in the living room but it's way down low and I don't know how to work it. I have a nice small CD player in my room that I got from Amazon last year but the same one cost a lot more this year so I changed models.

No comments: