Thursday, July 3, 2014

Stayed Home

I stayed home today. It was the 1st day of the 5 day diet. So far so good. I have another shake to drink before the evening meal, which I plan to wait as late as I can to eat. My liver is still full of glucose and I probably won't get very hungry until tomorrow. I plan on making this work and hope to loose 1-2 lbs a week.

The man who will cut the trees came by today. They will cut them Saturday. We will have some dozer work to be done afterwards but I don't know how much or what kind of work he means. He's already done Bobby's trees. They will drive the logging truck on the road the goes around the house. I hope it doesn't destroy the pipe that goes under the road.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. We will celebrate by watching Fox News celebrate. Trudy has to go pick up Sadie from girl's camp so they can't come over. I like quite holidays.

No comments: