Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Things

Exercise was great today. I asked Jenn if she could come next Tuesday at 11:30 AM so I could go to the senior center and have lunch with everybody. It will be a fun time and I would like to be there.

I took Gert to Hartselle today to see about his foot. Doc Moore said it was a little swollen but not broken. She wanted me to confine him where he couldn't climb or perch but I didn't want to do it so he is being boarded there for 7-10 days. She hopes it will get better with rest. I had to towel him to get him in his carrier and he only bit me twice. Last visit, he got me three times. He is definitely not a cuddly bird.

Came home and took Frank to the hospital to get a lab done to check his calcium level. He gets his Prolia shot next month and the Dr needed to know what it is.

This afternoon we talked with a man who can clean up the tornado damage in the trees. It will cost big bucks but will give us our lawn back. I'm going to ask Bobby what he is going to do. It would be good if he wants him to clean up his trees so the equipment would be out here at the same time.

Trudy goes into the hospital tomorrow to have her pain pump taken out. We will pick her up Wednesday and bring her home. Sadie comes home late Wednesday evening. Hopefully, she will be able to help her mother.

No comments: