Wednesday, July 2, 2014

VA Office Again

I waited an hour to be the only person to see Mr Davis. He said he would mail the info in to the VA and in a month I would get a letter saying they had received the info and then I would have to wait to see what happened. The man in the H'ville VA office was more excited than Mr. Davis. Jenn said her husband went to the H'ville office instead of coming here. Live and learn.

My diet food came in today. Only 1,000 calories a day. I'll be starving all the time. I'll give it the old college try. I drank my last Coke today. It would be good not to take that bad habit back ever again.

After the VA office, I mailed a letter at the PO and then to Regions Bank to see if Trudy has to be with us when I put Mary Kate on our account, and she does. I have the power of attorney so Frank doesn't have to be there but the two girls do.

I went to Walmart for a few groceries, mostly fresh veggies. It was good timing for if I start the diet tomorrow, I will need to have greens on hand. It said I could eat green peppers but I don't like them.

Bro Hill came over today and changed the faucet in the bathroom. No more leaks. It took him almost  an hour to do it. We surely appreciated it.

Last night the toilet in my bathroom backed up. Frank didn't awake me and he cleaned all the water off the floor himself. The laminate floor doesn't like water and some of the edges of the laminate are raised. For some reason, we are having problems with our toilets not wanting to flush. I found some water on the floor of the bathroom downstairs. Had to wash the rug in front of the toilet. Maybe that's not a good place for a rug.

No comments: