Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday

It rained part of the day but quit and Lance came over and cut down the trees that he has said he would. I didn't think he would be able to do it all in one day but he did. He said when they come over Thursday to mow the grass they would talk about burning the pile. I wonder how much that will cost. We do need some or I should say a lot of help burning the pile. Steve will cut down one tree and it will fall on the burn pile and so the burning won't endanger the woods.

I began packing for my trip to Mary Kate's Monday. I need to make a list of things to bring so I don't forget what I need. I have a large container of veggie soup in the freezer I need to take. Mary Kate said she would have some veggies for me. I have to have the veggies so I don't starve on this diet. I'm trying to faithfully stay on the program but I get so hungry that I eat more squash and okra and Kale than I'm suppossed to. 1,000 calories is not a lot of food to eat. I have dipped into the ice cream 3-4 teaspoons on occasion. I need to put it in the freezer in the basement where I won't be tempted to go get it.

I got Jenn to stay for 6 hours Monday so if Trudy isn't here by lunch time, Jenn can feed Frank and be with him until Trudy comes. I'll probably leave around 8tish. Looking forward to it.

Ruth will come Friday to pick blueberries. I like to eat them but hate to pick them. We give the pears to the Wright's.

No comments: