Friday, July 11, 2014

Thursday and Friday

Mary Kate and Nate came around 6 PM. Sophia didn't come for she had Youth Conference Sat and didn't want to miss it. We sat around and visited.

Friday, we left after Jenn got here and went to Kohl's. It was the only store open at 9 AM. After Khol's, we went to Hobby Lobby in H'ville. It was open at 9 AM, too. Nate got some parachord and has been making bracelets all afternoon. He made me one that is neon green and royal blue. Also the ones I ordered off the internet came in today but they are way too big. Made for a man's big wrist. I'm wearing mine on my ankle.

We stopped by Regions bank in Madison to add MK to the bank account but Trudy was to meet us there but she had a VT appointment and didn't get there until after we had left. She just had to sign the form that she gave permission for MK to join the club. We had already left and gone to Chick-fil-a to eat lunch. I was allowed to have a grilled chicken sandwich on my diet. It wasn't all that good but it was real food.

We got back  home at 12:00 PM in time for Jenn to clock out and leave. Frank was eating his lunch and she was going to stay until he finished. She'll be coming tomorrow for a 6 hour shift while we go to Trudy's to help her organize her pantry. I wrote Forrest a letter after the mail had run so I can just give it to him tomorrow. I hope he's home. After helping Trudy, we'll go shopping in H'ville. I have 2 50% off coupons and there must be something I can find to buy!

I'll be able to go to church Sunday for MK and Nate will stay with Frank. It will be nice.

No comments: