Saturday, July 12, 2014

Trudy's

Jenn came at 9:50 AM and MK, Nate and I left to go to Khol's in Madison and then to Hobby Lobby in H'ville and then on to Trudy's house. She said she didn't have anything to eat at the house so we stopped at Publix on the way there and got some food. We got there and she wasn't home so Mary Kate fixed the ground beef and I picked some veggies from the garden. I ate a bar for my lunch and had fresh yellow squash and cukes raw to go with it. This diet is driving me hungry.

MK and I went to the farmer's market this morning before we left and got some squash, zucchini and cukes and I fixed them for supper tonight.

While we were at Trudy's, Mary Kate and I and George cleaned out the pantry. Some mice had gotten in and had made a mess. We got the pantry spick and span. We came home in time for Jennifer to clock out at 4 PM.

Mary Kate and Nate have gone to Walmart for some groceries. I told them to get 2 gallons of milk but there is no room in the refrigerator for it. I'll let her rearrange things so they will fit.

I'll get to go to church tomorrow and stay for the 3 hour session. I may come home after sacrament meeting.

No comments: