Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Time To Fill

I really enjoyed exercise to day since I had missed the last two times because Mary Kate was here. After exercise, I went to Walmart. None of the stores in town open until 10:00 AM but Walmart is open all the time. I bought a few groceries and then drove out to Isom's Orchard to buy some veggies. I got some okra and yellow and green squash and cucumbers. I have enough veggies now to last all week. I hope I don't get tired of fresh veggies because I have to eat them because of the diet I'm on.

I had a 40% coupon off two items at Goody's if I used my charge card and I found a aqua colored skirt and blouse to match for $20.00. I have many skirts but since I wear them on Sundays, I like to have more. Some of the skirts are too long to be comfortable just lounging around in and the new skirt would be short on someone tall but it's just right for me.

The loggers finished today. It's been 4 days of them harvesting logs from the woods. There were still more to get but it's too wet to get them. They did push some debris back into the woods and make the place look a little better. We still have the tops of the trees of deal with but they can wait.

The Scouts came and mulched around the house and emptied some flower pots for me today. I got 2 yards of mulch and it wasn't too much. I paid them extra since it was a fund raiser for the Scouts. I told them the shed needed cleaning out, too, if they were interested. It also needs scraping and painted. They would have to have adult supervision to do that. Brother Toone was here with them today. He had to leave early but the boys finished things up. I know all of them by site but don't know all of their names. There were about 7 boys today.

George and Trudy took Sadie and her cousin to the air port today to fly to Utah. I told Trudy I had gotten Sadie a lap top and that it had come in today. Amazon Prime is the best! I have some clocks coming in tomorrow. Frank wanted a new clock and a small clock, too.

I'm reading a new book, The Mockingbird Next Door, or some such name. It's on my Kindle and it's about Harper Lee the author of To Kill A Mockingbird. I already like it and I've just read about 7% of the book. I also received two books from Deseret Books that will have to wait until I finish the ebook.

No comments: