Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Work Day

Trudy and I cleaned out the towels in the big bathroom. Bro Hansen came over this morning to put up the hand rails and while he was here we went to Lowe's and bought the stain for the ramp. We forgot the railing for the bathroom and had to go back. We went to Regions and Compass banks and did some online business. I was addle brained before we got out of the banks. Trudy'll have to show me how to do the online banking. I grasp some of it but not all. We found out how much we are paying for my Tract phone, $33.21 a month. Trudy wants me too get an iPhone but I don't know yet. I still have to learn how to use the iPad.  Bro Hansen will be back tomorrow to finish the railing he is putting in and he will install the rails in the bathroom. The mirror will have to come down and put on the outside of the door.

Trudy had a heart to heart talk with Frank and they were both crying. I went downstairs to get the bird sheets. I want to talk with him after we see Dr Boyer again in November. Frank said he feels like he's slipping, and he is. He's having PT every week and I hope he'll get some strength back but he may not. He doesn't eat much and is down to 156 lbs. from 174 lbs. He has gone down hill rapidly.

Trudy is going to have a talk with Frankie and Mary Kate about coming to visit soon for we don't know how Frank will be doing. Mary Kate is coming up next Monday. It would be good for them to see what shape he is in.

Trudy always wonders who she looks like in the family. Tonight when we were looking through some old pictures we came to on of my mother's pictures and we both thought she looked like her through the eyes. Trudy was happy.

No comments: