Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday

I went to exercise and then came home at 9:30 AM. Frank had stayed in bed. I had fixed some turkey meat, ground with some tomatoes, tomato sauce and two cans of pinto beans. I should have just used one can of pintos but I didn't. I had a little chili seasoning left but it wasn't enough to make it taste good, so today I added another can of tomatoes and another full packet of mild chili seasoning. It helped it some but it wasn't what you would call good, not to me anyway. For supper, we had cottage cheese and grapes and milk and Graham crackers. Trudy came over after six and had some chili and cottage cheese and grapes. We talked a while and made a list of things we needed to do and then went to bed.

I got a name of a lawyer from Shelley and will contact him as soon we have the documents necessary. We have to put all of our property in Trudy's name so if there comes a time that one of us has to go into a nursing home the nursing home won't be able to take our house and property. We have to go through the filling cabinet and fine the burial plots and the deed to the house. Then we'll have something to take to a lawyer.

Dad seems to be going down hill fast. I need to call Dr Walker to get some physical therapy for Frank. He's lost all of his upper body strength and it's hard for him to get up from a seated situation. 

We're thinking about having a railing put down the hall and into Franks room.

No comments: