Friday, July 19, 2013

End of the Week

I had an appointment with Dr Shergy today. It was just for a check-up. I haven't had a bone density test in 3 years so I'll go back in a few months and get that done. I left at 10 AM and got back at 1:30 PM. There was a long line for lab and I had to wait there. I stopped at McDonald's for a hamburger and coke and ate it on the way home.

I called for a grass cut today. I need to move the grill back in place and take the three old garbage cans down to the burn pile to be disposed of before Steve gets here to cut the grass. Maybe when Trudy and George and family are here to stain the ramp, we can burn the pile too. It needs to be burned sometime.

Frank was still in bed when I got home. He wouldn't eat anything for lunch but did eat a light supper. His appetite isn't good anymore.

The PT lady came today. We'll have PT twice a week for 5 weeks.

I listened to my new CD's on the way to H'ville today. They are old songs that are not rock 'n roll. It was different at first but I really liked listening to them as I went along. I have another CD in the car I'll listen to tomorrow when I drive to the pharmacy. I asked for another prescription for Arthrotec and instead of writing one for me, they phoned it into the pharmacy and I need it send it to Express Scrips instead. So I'll have to ask the pharmacy about how I can send it off instead of getting it from them.

No comments: