Saturday, July 13, 2013

No Day

The neighborhood breakfast was today and I went to that. We had the usual crowd. The Sweeney's, the Adam's, Diane, Sandra McDole and her grandson and me. I wanted to order just a fruit plate but didn't see any on the menu so I got blueberry pancakes. I didn't eat them all but it was really too many calories and carbs to be eating.

Came home and Frank was in his room. He still can't get around well so stays put. I was lonely today. I took a nap and time passed. Frank's blood sugar was high tonight. He doesn't eat much and I'm afraid he will loose too much weight. I, on the other hand, am not loosing any. I've given up my Cokes. Six months of drinking soft drinks will bound to help you gain weight. I really enjoyed them-sitting in my chair, sipping a cold Coke and feeling that sugar and caffeine coursing through my veins. Surely there's something in life that isn't fattening!

No comments: