Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday

Went to exercise and we had a substitute instructor. Janet is in WI visiting and the girl who subbed for her was good and gave us a good work out. I stopped by the Salvation Army with a bag and then to the ReStore with two computer keyboards. Then I came home for I thought I had my students today. They didn't come so I practiced the new choir music I have.

After lunch, I went to Ann's house and we went to Glenda's to VT but she wasn't there. We tried. The other woman we see wasn't available and wouldn't commit to a time we could come by.

I made some "cookies" out of bananas, oats, peanut butter, unsweetened applesauce, and unsweetened cocoa and I think I forgot the vanilla. There's only 37 calories and 7.5 carbs in them. If you're really hungry for a cookie, I guess they'll do.

I ordered a bathing suit from Land's End and a cover up. Mary Kate said something about going to Point Mallard and I didn't want to be left out. My other bathing suit made me look old and fat and out of shape. What gives? A new bathing suit should make things better! I haven't tried it on yet. It will have to do.

No comments: