Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another Fall

I was snoozing in the recliner and woke up too hear Frank hollowing. He was coming to get the remote which I had on a table near me and he didn't use the walker. I woke up as he was going down. He fell on an antique table next to my chair. The new chair caught his fall but he landed on his knees. He was able to get up onto the couch and from there I got him up on the walker. Tomorrow, the new rollator, a three wheeled cart, will come in the mail. I think it will help him if he will us it every time he tries to walk any where.

Trudy will be over after 6 PM tomorrow night and will stay 'till Wednesday. Mary Kate called tonight because Trudy had texted her about the fall. She has been called to be Primary President again. She was already working in the Primary and the Branch President said the Lord wanted her to be the president. She will do good. She wants the Relief Society and Young Women presidents to be her councilors.

She said they would try to come up again in August and we can go to Point Mallard to the swim park. I guess that's what Point Mallard is is a swim park. They have had a busy summer.

No comments: