Saturday, July 27, 2013

Paint Ramp

Today George and Sadie came over and painted the ramp. I was told that one gallon of stain would do it, but the stuff we were using soaked into the bare wood and Trudy and I had to go back to Lowe's to get two more gallons and George said they had to scrape the last of what was in the can to finish off the last of the ramp. So 3 gallons barely did it. I helped some and got some sun. After they finished painting, they picked blueberries and got quite a lot. I have some for Frank to eat and Mary Kate and her crew will have some to eat, too. Trudy had spent the week with us but went home with her family. She'll be back Monday but Wednesday she has her surgery.

I called Summer-Rae and got her to cover for me at church so  I can be here when Mary Kate gets in. I hope she doesn't get in in the afternoon. I thought she might be here mid morning. Richard called and said she was bringing one of Heather's sons with her. I thought where will he sleep. Trudy took her mattress topper home with her so there's only egg cartons and an air mattress for guests. I hope we get to go to Point Mallard Monday.

No comments: