Thursday, July 18, 2013

House Washing

Bubba and Ruth come at 9:00 AM and brought their pressure washer and Ruth washed the house. I sprayed some cleaner on the siding and then she washed it. It really looks fresh and clean now. Bubba had a mini class reunion in Sheffield so he left early. Ruth and I picked the blue berries and got quite a lot. I got quite a lot of sun, too. I can really be called a "redneck" now. I gave Ruth most of the blueberries and I kept a small container of them. There are more on the bushes that just have to get ripe. I just don't particularly like to pick them myself.

I got Frank in the shower and washed him clean. He got out of the shower but lost his balance and fell back into the shower bringing the shower curtain and rod down with him. I got caught up in the fall and have a bruise on my left arm and right hand. The hand is sore and I hope it doesn't interfere with my playing the piano for the choir sings this Sunday. If worse comes to worse, I could direct and Summer-Rae could play the piano.

I go see Dr Shergy tomorrow. It's just a routine visit. I have to see him before I get a Prolia shot for my osteoporosis. Frank has started taking the Prolia shots too.

Mary Kate and kids are coming Sunday. She's going to TN to get her hormones checked and then on to see Frankie. She said she would probably come here for Church and maybe Monday we could go to Point Mallard. Trudy could come and be with Frank while we were gone.

No comments: