Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Frank fell again this morning. I had gone back to bed when I heard him fall. He thought to take some steps without his walker and down he went. He had a red mark on his head. He scooted back to his bedroom where we got him up on the bed. I think he realizes now that he has to have his walker whenever he wants to move.

I went outside to move the garbage cans so Steve could cut the grass but he was already there and moved them for me. I then went to the pharmacy to get some meds.

Frank and I watched some TV in the living room. The TV is his room doesn't work for some reason. I sat and dozed in the recliner (my favorite past time lately...). Maybe I'll ask Bro Rudy to come over and see if he can fix the TV for Frank.

The choir sings in the morning. My injury to my hand doesn't interfere with my playing the piano. I called the Decker's and told them we needed to be at church by 9 AM. They were out so I left a message on the answering machine.

No comments: