Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday

Janet was back from her vacation and we had a good work out. I came home and then went to Ann's
house to pick her up to go VT. We went to see Glenda who lives out in a ritzy subdivision near the nuclear plant. Their house is on the water and is very beautiful. Glenda has Parkinson's disease but seems to be stable right now. We had a very nice visit with her. Ann and Russ are going to go over and teach them how to use their computers so they can do family history.

The home health came today to help Frank with some exercises to gain strength in his legs so he can walk better. I need to contact Janet after the PT is over and see how much she would charge to come out and work with Frank with some weights and build his upper body strength. He still has trouble standing and getting around.

Bubba and Ruth are coming over tomorrow to wash the house at 9 AM. I'll have to get the hoses out of the shed and hook them up. I don't have the energy to do that, I think. I'll do it anyway and help all that I can. I need to cut some limbs off of the humming bird bush for it is touching the house and the ramp.

No comments: