Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Railing Up

Martin came over this morning and put the final hand railing up. He measured the bathroom for the grab bars we bought. There will be one by the water closet (hehehe) and one a little higher for after we're out of the tub to grab onto. Now, if Frank will only get better...

I ran to town to return some signatures to the bank and Frank's shoes to the cobbler to get stretched. Came back and cleaned out a place for some important things we had in the filing cabinet. We didn't find the deed to the house. Maybe we can get a copy from the courthouse. Got to make an appointment with a lawyer for sometime. Need to see if we can sell the burial plots back to the city. Trudy wants us to be buried in Hazel Green. The cemetery is connected to a Baptist church and they may not want Mormons in their cemetery!

Last night Trudy couldn't sleep so she cooked several meals with meat we had thawed. The beans and rice dish was seasoned too much so she will take them home with her. The meatloaf was good. Frank ate all of his food tonight and his sugar was 126, which is good.

I writing in a book called, "My Life, My Way". I got it from a catalog and it's a journal of my life. It has questions and I answer them. Trudy is interested in journals.

No comments: