Saturday, July 6, 2013

L-o-o-g Day

When you have nothing to do the time wears on. Frank came in the living room and watched TV. In between watching with him, I washed clothes and changed my bed and made lunch. Then it was back to watching TV. We were on the military channel so I didn't watch much, but I didn't have anything else to do. I was looking through a catalog and saw some work search books. If it's easy enough, it like to do those. I liked to work the one in a bird magazine. It was pretty easy for me to figure out. I think I will order a book so I'll have something to do when Frank's in the living room watching TV. I left my choir book at church last week so I didn't have anything to practice the piano with. It would be good if I crocheted or did hand work. My eyes aren't good enough to do close work like that, plus I don't want to do that.

No comments: