Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday

I went to church today. It was Fast and Testimony Sunday. I got to bare my testimony. I missed doing it last month. Karen asked if I wanted to stay of all the meeting and at first I said "yes", but after I had walked up to the podium and sat back down again, my hip started hurting and I asked her to run me home. I will have to take a pain pill at church to get through all of the meetings. Maybe by the time I get better I won't have to have 3 pills a day, but for now that's what I'll have to do.

Trudy and Sadie will be coming over tomorrow afternoon. Wednesday morning we'll be going to Decatur to the new Kohl's store. They have a quilt for my bed that is $39.00 instead of $109.00 and I thought it would be fun to look around. I said I would buy Forrest a new foam mattress this month so it will set me back $3-400.00. I hate to think that my grandson is sleeping on a bad mattress.

I see Dr. Alexander in two weeks. Maybe I'll be able to drive by then. I hope he lets me have the pain pills if I still need them. When I had my knee done by Dr. Moore, I called for more pain medicine and the receptionist said he probably wouldn't let me have any but he did and that was the last bottle I needed. I don't want to stay on the meds longer than I need them but I do want them when the pain is still there.


No comments: