Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Routine

I went to exercise and then to Walmart. Frank wanted another blood pressure machine and I got one plus 2 gallons of milk. Don't know when we'll go back to drinking powdered milk, the 2% tastes so good. The blood pressure machine needs an external adapter and I have to take it back to Walmart tomorrow and see if they have another one that comes with the adapter. Seems like I'm at Walmart a lot, and I am!

At one o'clock, Carol N. came over and cleaned part of the kitchen for me. I had the dishes in the dishwasher and had pulled all of the clutter off the counters and put it on the table. She then washed the counters and areas around the sink. Sunday, she had asked to help me and I accepted her offer. I was tired of looking at the grime in the kitchen. She is a sweet sister and I really appreciate her desire to be of service. She's had both of her hips replaced by the same Dr and I had. Her husband is a Buddhist but is glad that she has found a church she can grow in.

I was up all day, most of the day, and my legs are tired tonight. I did practice the piano 45 minutes. Frank got my florescent piano light where it will work again and now I don't have to practice with the lamp from the bedroom. The piece I am practicing on is for Easter Sunday. I played it the first time with the choir last Sunday. I did fairly well but will have to do better for Easter.

I'm planning on going to the temple Thursday with the Decker's and Summer-Rae but I realized that I cannot put on my shoes. I can't cross my right leg or reach down to my foot. Someone will be glad to help me but I'm not used to having to be helped. I would gladly help someone else so I shouldn't mind being helped.

No comments: