Friday, March 29, 2013

False trip

I went to exercise today and no one was there. It is Good Friday. I missed going Wednesday when Janet announced it. I will be teaching Monday for Janet can't be there. Mary Kate and the children will be there but she said it didn't matter. Nate has allergies and I bet Dad will catch something from him, but he said for them to come on anyway.

I went to Walmart after finding out there was no class. I got 2 night gowns and a pair of exercise pants. Mary Kate said she would take them up for me. She has a skirt she wants to sew on. I didn't have anything to fix for supper and MK said to take a can of chicken and a can of cream of chicken soup and some sour cream and mix it all together and top it with buttered Ritz crackers. I mixed it all together but left out the Ritz crackers and served it over rice. It was good and filling.

I had two loads of clothes to do today. I practiced the Easter music while the clothes were washing. Dad came down and fixed my piano light. He put a box with a switch on it so now to turn it on all I have to do is flip the switch and it comes on. It's nice that he can still do things like that. It seems like he's getting more feeble now. It's hard for him to walk and he gets confused at times.

Our new phones came in yesterday and we hooked them all up. What we don't have are the numbers of the people who were on the old phones. We'll have to program them into the new phones.

No comments: