Monday, March 11, 2013

Dr Visit

Trudy took us to see Dr Alexander this morning. We were almost late for we were looking at the atomic clock that is supposed to set itself on day light savings time but didn't. We got ready to go in 10 minutes! It was raining hard all the way but we made it on time.

Dr Alexander said my hip was healed. He said my leg was shorter by 3/4 " and he gave or I should say I paid $23.00 for a 3/8" lift that was put into my right shoe. I do walk better now. I'm getting around better without my cane but I still need to use it.

Dad's MRI showed spinal stenosis in in his lower spine. He'll get injections first and if that doesn't help, then he'll need an operation on his back.

After lunch and rest, Trudy and I went shopping. We went to the bank first to get two of Dad's debit cards checked out and then to Publix for shopping. We went to Walmart for three things. We stopped by the pharmacy and got an Rx for my pain pills. It's tramadol and I sure hope it will kill the pain that is still left.

I drove the car today. It's hard for me to get in and out of it. I lifted the steering wheel up and that helps me get in and out.

No comments: