Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dr Visit

Trudy met us at Sports Med in H'ville. Frank saw Dr Cosgrove. He ended up giving Frank some shots in his neck for the neck pain he has all the time. The shots helped the pain. Trudy was interested in what the Dr said about Frank's back for she has the same problems that he has. The Dr can do a mild procedure  that doesn't require hospitalization. H goes in the back with a small hole and shaves part of the spine and then the pressure is removed and the pain is better. I expect Frank will get the procedure sometime in the future if Medicare will approve it.

We came back to Athens and stopped and got 2 Whoppers to go. We ate them at home. Gosh, what a good hamburger! I dripped juice on my shirt and pants. It really tasted good.

Trudy tied and knot in my curtains and they look better. I was going to buy a tie-back but now I won't have to. My bedroom looks fresher now.

I ordered a new watch from Amazon. I had had time to forget I ordered it when it arrived. It's a Timex but it's an upscale model and not like the ones I usually get from Walmart. It's gold and silver and has Indiglow and the date. I had to take by the jewelry store to get some links taken out so it would fit my wrist. I really like it. I had ordered two pair of pants from Stage Stores but they didn't fit, so I'll take them back to Goody's tomorrow. One pair I ordered did fit.

The weather has turned unseasonable cold. It was in the 20's this morning. It's supposed to rain, sleet, snow. sleet and then rain again, all tonight. They said no snow would accumulate. I've seen a big snow in March but I don't remember whether it was this late or not.

Frank wrote the birthday checks out and I got the cards ready for Frankie and Mary Kate. I got a nice card for my brother who's birthday is March 25th. I usually get a funny one but I got a nice sentimental one this year.

No comments: