Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shopping

Last night, after we had gone to bed, Trudy was having so much back pain that she went home. She left a note to meet her and Sadie at Kohl's at 10:00 AM. WE met and had a good time shopping. I'm afraid that I've spent too much money since I don't know my balance right now. I'll have to call the bank and check on the balance. Trudy gave back my debit card. I used my Kohl's card today but it all comes out of the same place.

Frankie called the other night to see about Dad. We had a nice chat with him.

The weather was in the 70's today and the sun was shinning. If the saying about March is true-in like a lion, out like a lamb-we should have more of these nice days. The Bradbury pear trees are in full bloom and the sides of the roads are filled with trees bearing white blossoms.

I called Summer Rae and told her I would play for Primary tomorrow. Liberty was in bed last week and Summer Rae had to play the piano and watch a little child, too. She said that Liberty was feeling better but that she would be there to help me if I had some pain. I hope I won't have any pain. I won't be staying for choir, though. Hopefully, Frank will have the piano light fixed so I can practice the choir music.

Janet will be back at the senior center and I will get to just exercise instead of leading the exercises. Two seniors expressed a liking for the old way of doing things, but I like Janet's way. I'm younger than the others and that may make a difference.

No comments: