Monday, March 18, 2013

Good Monday

Went to exercise today. It's so nice to not have to lead the exercises and just do them. I went from the senior center to Walmart. I needed some milk and I wanted to buy some new curtains for my room to match the new bedspread I have. I just wanted toppers, but they didn't have them, so I bought three sheers in medium blue. They go all the way to the floor. I may get some sort of a tie back to hold them to one side, I haven't decided yet. Frank helped me. We had to get the vacuum out and dust the windows and blinds-what a mess! If I have the curtains pulled too the side, I will have to be more diligent in getting up the dust. I should have practiced the piano today but I didn't. I will have to practice after breakfast because Mr. Campbell is coming over with some papers for us to sign.

We still have one window too do, the one over the computer. The dust will be horrific and I'll have to cover the entire computer. I should be a better house keeper, but I don't have the energy or ability since my leg is still healing.


No comments: