Monday, March 4, 2013

Exercise

Janet came and got me for exercise today. I was able to do some exercises that I couldn't do three weeks ago.

Janet will be on vacation next week and I volunteered to take her place Wed. & Fri. On the way home, I realized that I still can't drive but I see the Dr the Monday before I would lead the exercises and maybe I can drive by then. Trudy will be able to take me anyway. The birds are hollowing and wanting to go to bed now.

Tomorrow is Frank's MRI in H'ville. Trudy called and said she had cleaned up her house and was too tired to come over tonight, so Sadie will be able to go to Seminary and they will be here about 8 AM. The appointment is at 10:20 AM. We'll eat lunch out. It will be a fun day.

Wednesday, we will go to the Grand Opening on the Kohl's store in Decatur. That will be a fun trip too. I can ride in the wheel chair while we shop. It will be an all day affair.

I've been walking a bit without my cane around the house and in my room, when the pain pills are doing their thing. I still need 3 a day or else I hurt. It's been 2 months now. It was January 10th I had the second operation.

No comments: