Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Kohl's We Go

Trudy, Sadie and I went to Decatur today and went to the new Kohl's Grand Opening. There were lot's of people in the store. I found a comforter and sheets, sham, pillow case and dust ruffle all together and got that for myself. I then bought Sadie some things. I had a 30% off coupon and a 15% off coupon and it reduced what I had to pay quite a bit. We had lots of fun together. Trudy washed some of our clothes and Sadie vacuumed the floors and air filters. I gave her $10.00 which she didn't want to accept but I told her I wanted her to have it. Teenagers always need money. Plus, she babysits and earns her own money.

It was P day for Frank and he was lethargic all day. He didn't take any caffeine tablets and he was almost asleep all of the time. We cooked a corn beef today and had cabbage too. It was good but a bit salty. Frank ate the Rotoni, chicken and pineapple salad. It is good and makes a light meal.

I walked a lot inside the house without my cane today. It was around 9:30 AM when I took my 1st pain pill and I had to take if since we were going out. The Dr's office did call in a new prescription so I'll have one for tonight. I think I'll see how long I can go without taking any meds tomorrow morning, working on taking only 2 pills a day.

Nate has or is getting over the flu. He had been sick a few days and Mary Kate finally took him to the Dr yesterday and he tested for the flu. I don't know what medicine he got because they said he was about over it. They were coming up next week-end because they had a teacher holiday but Mary Kate said she had the sniffles and with Nate getting over the flu, they better not come. We'll miss seeing them.

No comments: