Friday, March 15, 2013

Doing Nothing

For the past two days, I haven't done much and was tired when time came to write in this journal.

I led the exercises today. Two people told me they liked my style of exercising better than Janet's. It's less demanding than hers. I enjoy her work outs more. Maybe because I'm not the one doing the leading! Janet comes back Monday. I'm driving now and she won't have to come out and pick me up although I enjoyed it.

Trudy came after lunch. I wanted to go to Kohl's and we started out but after we dropped two packages at the PO, Trudy confessed she was too tired to go, so we stopped by KFC and got a bucket of chicken for supper. We'll go too Kohl's tomorrow morning. I have $20.00 worth of Kohl's cash and some discount cards that I want to use before the week-end is over. I want to buy some new curtains for my bedroom. I want some dark blue toppers for the windows.

The light over the piano is out and Frank will fix it next week. He tried to fix it today but it wasn't what he thought it was. I've got to practice anyway. I'll move the floor lamp from Trudy's room and plug it up near the piano. The music isn't all that hard, I just have to learn it.

No comments: