Thursday, February 28, 2013

Work Day

Trudy and I cleaned out and organized the bathroom closet. I was just going to save 6 towels and give Trudy the rest of them but she didn't want the dingy white ones so SI have more then 6. I can try to bleach the white ones and improve them.

Dad had a bad spell this morning. Three days ago he said he was feeling claustrophobic but let it drop. This morning we got up at 7 AM and he said he was feeling claustrophobic and he paced the floor all morning. I called Bro Hill to come give him a blessing and he and Bro Hansen came over. The blessing worked for he finally lay down and went to sleep.

I had made some chicken and barley soup/stew yesterday and I had some for lunch. Trudy must have texted Mary Kate for she called about Dad. Trudy has gone down for a nap and I may lay down too. It's almost time for a pain pill for my right leg is getting achy. I try to spread out the time I take the pills since I only take 3 a day. Yesterday, we went to have the oil changed at Pep Boys. I had a coupon for a $21.99 oil change. We left the car there and walked next door to the marble store and looked around. Then we went to Dollar General. I bought some cards and Trudy got some cookies for Dad. We didn't have to wait long before the car was ready. Next we went to Walmart to get some containers for several things. We did a lot of walking and my leg was hurting but I had to wait 'til the time was right so I could take a pill. I slept through the night without hurting. It's time to take another one right now.

No comments: