Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday

Went to exercise and then to the Salvation Army to drop off some clothes and things. I had a few things to get at Walmart. I ended up getting a new bath rug and two new towels that will match the new shower curtain and bath rug. I have a $20.00 off gift card to Walmart but I changed purses and couldn't find it. I got an old purse that I hadn't used much out of the closet and switched out of the other purse which is only 3 months old. I got the other purse out because it is big enough to hold the coupon holders that Trudy got for me. Of course, I couldn't find my list for Walmart and the two coupons I had for Kelloggs Raisin Bran. I usually buy Post Raisin Bran, but I would switch for the coupons. I did remember that packing tape and file folders were on the list so I got them.

It is cold now. The ground hog missed the prediction of an early Spring. We could have some rain tonight.

After I went to Walmart, I stopped at Goody's to return two pair of crops that I had ordered on-line that didn't fit. I looked around the store but I don't need any clothes so I wasn't in the mood to buy anything. When I'm in the mood to shop, look out, here I come!

Frank is doing better. The pain in his neck is gone. The Dr's office called today asking about the pain and he said it was gone or almost gone.

Trudy and Sadie have gone to Mary Kate's to run in a race in LaGrange. I guess it's LaGrange. It could be somewhere else. Mary Kate sent me a picture of Richard, Nate, and Sophia dressed in their race shirts and matching sun glasses. I hope Sadie gets a shirt and glasses too.

No comments: