Thursday, March 28, 2013

Walking

I took Frank to Collin's Supply today to get some electrical things to fix my piano light. We came home and then I had to get the battery charger for the old Honda. It's been sitting for months because the oil light had come on and we couldn't drive it. In the meantime, the battery goes dead. The charger is heavy and the other things I carried out were heavy. My leg didn't like doing those things and I had to take a pill in the morning. The oil light didn't come on when we started the car so maybe it doesn't have oil problems. It should have problems, it's a 1990 car with over 248,000 miles on it. The paint is rough but it runs. I don't like driving it because I have a 06 Accord that is pretty.

I didn't get to go to the temple tonight. I have felt weak all day. This afternoon was better, but I still couldn't have stood the trip, I don't think. Maybe next month I'll be able to go.

Mary Kate and the kids are coming Saturday evening for their Spring break. They'll stay 'til Wednesday. We'll go shopping of course! Nate has Hay Fever and I hope Dad doesn't catch anything from him. I bet he will but he told them to come on anyway.

I got my Drugstore.com order today. It's Tineacide cream. I'm to put it on my big toe twice a day and try to get rid of the fungus. I can't believe I've got toe fungus at my age. Maybe that's one reason I got it-my age. Oh, the joys of growing older...I like ordering from Drugstore.com because they send things right out in a couple of days.

No comments: